Friday, July 31, 2009

Catching Up

Abstract art has never appealed much to me.  I have always wondered why people who have such talent would want to make something that looks as if they had none.  My suspicions are that they don't have all that much talent in the first place, so they create some rules that they are able to follow and then call it "superb abstract art."  : )

Because I think this way, I am calling the following pictures my abstract photography.  I couldn't get any good, realistic pictures.  This was the best I could do - and they fit into the "abstract" category.  Convenient!

I threw in a few of my "just for fun" shots too.  Like the "I've-been-sitting-in-the-backseat-way-too-long  face."  And the "Green onions destined for a salad."

While home on break, my brother Matt and my friend Jacqueline both gave me crash courses in Photoshop.  I'm posting these pictures now, before I get into all this photo editing stuff, to save me the headache of "fixing" them. : )

I've also added several written posts to the archives, to put them in chronological order.  I won't do that anymore.  This is the last time you'll have to search backwards through them to find something new!  I'm learning!




















2 comments:

  1. Checking to see if comments are actually getting through to my e-mail. Toni :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Toni

    Michael Adams here
    enjoy your perspectives
    sorry I missed your call
    Keep in touch when you can
    You mentioned a group in New Mexico?

    ReplyDelete