Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Exciting Events


Tyler Long from Amazing Facts came to present a Bible Prophecy Seminar in Sioux City Iowa. Over 120 people attended opening night at the Holiday Inn.


Tyler and LaVonne have a cute 3 year old, Isabella, who liked to ride the cart at the hotel.


Graduation from the Amazing Facts Bible study correspondence course: Tyler, Robert, Linda, Teter, Jill, and Pastor Rodriguez.


My new friend Dolly Hodges. Her husband was a POW in WWII. She is a very caring person!


Discoveries in Archeology and Prophecy Seminar in Spencer, Iowa by Tyler Long. Over 65 people attended opening night. It's been fun working with Tyler and his family. I've learned a lot and enjoy their friendship tremendously.


Some artifacts that Ryan Neil brought to show us. The oil lamp in the front is from the time of Jesus, and the iron spear head was from the Roman empire. Interesting!


Paddington and my new traveling companion - a GSMini Taylor guitar! It's just my size! Thanks Mom and Dad!


I've learned 5 chords so far and have picked out a melody for a poem I wrote. Now all three of us siblings play guitar! It will take some time to catch up to my sister and brother though!


1 comment: