Monday, September 14, 2009

Where I Stay While in Topeka


The Barelli mansion - doesn't look like much from this side. But it's nice!


The lake and fountain right outside the back door.


A visitor at the lake. I was so happy to see one of my favorite birds here in Kansas!


"My" bedroom is so pretty, quiet, and comfortable. I'm so grateful to have a peaceful place.


Dr. Tony Barelli, playing with his "boys" on his "farm" outside of Topeka.


Simon, he's all about retrieving! (Lucky, pictured in my bedroom, is all about eating. Lucky is getting up there in age.)


Simon, getting his shower so he can ride back to his city home.


Dr. Arla Barelli playing with Dehlia's cat while visiting our friends, the Llizos.


Mom riding with Dr. B in his "tank" at the farm - it's better than any amusement park ride!


Mom & Dad came to visit us in August. This is at the Barelli's 350 acre farm in the Flint Hills.


No comments:

Post a Comment